Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A total Case!...well, I did change it some!..LOL


I fell in love with this card that Jackie Topa posted on SCS and had to do it...of course with my short term memory out the window I was able to change it up....lol...I put on the butterflies and changed the sentiment....and stamped the black cardstock with white ..hope you like it..she does AWESOME work!!!...you should go check out her blog....http://www.jackietopa.typepad.com/ but come back here OK now, ya hear!....lol

Someday I'll take a good pic..can't always wait for my local photographic hounds to come and do it for me right!...
Remember for every comment I'm donating 15cents and every online order 5% of my profits to Haiti.....

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, Whisper White, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Really Rust
Stamps: Vintage Vogue; Whimsical Words
Punches: Pinking Hearts Punch
Ink: Basic Black, White
Big Shot: Beautiful Words Embosslits Die (lovin' these!!)



5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. How did you do the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kate...the butterflys are an Embosslit die cut for the Big Shot that Stampin' Up! sells..it's in our new Occasions mini catalog..if you need one let me know, just email me...they are really nice to work with!
    thanks for the comment to help Haiti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just darling, Debi! I really love all of the flourishes around the edges...thanks for sharing!
    -hugs-

    ReplyDelete