Friday, December 3, 2010
We have had custody of 2 wonderful kids for over 3 years and we need a break....so we have arranged for our daughter to come over and watch them and we are taking a cruise....I am so nervous more so than I ever was with my 4 children....but it is in God's Hands and I'm so afraid that if we don't take this time to re-connect I'm not sure what will happen...TMI I know...we've been married for 31 years..raised 4 kiddos and have already had custody of a granddaughter for 2 years years and years ago and his mother with alheizerms(never had time to learn to spell it...lol)...after 13 years with no children now to settle down again has been a trial...but in some ways a blessing certainly for these kids..they are very normal happy go-lucky kids....very very very smart and confident!! I do love them so! OK, more TMI...I'll shut up now...lol
I hope you all stay safe and happy while I'm gone...I'm going to work on some sketches while I'm in the car (we are driving to New Orleans)...I'm anxious to see it since Hurricane Katrina....last time we drove near-by it we did not stop it is one of our favorite cities and we knew it would be devasting to us to see it...but now we want to support it's revival!...
ok, I'm rambling now....CU later gators...lol
Monday, November 29, 2010
STAMPS: Pg. 20 #116816/Dasher
Pg.131 #117022 wood mounted/#120516 clear mounted/ Perfect Punches
Embossing Folder: Pg 214/#117335/Perfect Polka Dots
PUNCHES: Pg 19 (holiday mini) #120906/ 2 1/2 Circle Punch
Pg 200 #119882/ Scallop Edge Border Punch
Pg 200 #119886/ Ticket Corner Small Punch
Pg 200 #119854/ 1 3/4 Scallop Circle X-large Punch
Pg 195 #102892 Sponge Daubers
Pg 197 #104430 Dimensionals
Pg 188 #119247 Basic Rhinestones
Pg 190 #118481 Victoria Ribbon 5/8"
Pg 169 #100908 Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Pg 213 #114526 Circles #2 Die Cut
Pg 169 #101650 Very Vanilla Card Stock
Pg 169 #102128 Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Monday, November 22, 2010
Please contact me if you have any questions ....
Sunday, November 21, 2010
I have to be honest though..this one actually came about because I stamped the *Happy Holiday's* crooked I didn't use my Stamp-ma-jig....sure taught me that I need that little tool! Anyway, I think it still turned out pretty cute! Another one tomorrow! Hope you like it!
pg 73 #105519 Tailgating Wheel $6.50
pg 154 #116921 Four the Hoiday #13.95
pg. 42 #115438 Serene Snowflakes $20.95
pg 200 #119882 Scallop Edge Punch $15.95
pg: 166 #100052 Real Red $3.50
pg 166 #105115 Pumpkin Pie $3.50
pg 167 100035 Perfect Plum $3.50
pg 168 100080 Garden Green $3.50
pg 169 100082 Basic Black $3.50
pg 169 #105105 Sahara Sand $3.50
pg 166 #103133 Real Red $5.95
pg 169 105208 Sahara Sand $5.95
pg 166 #102482 Real Red $6.95
pg 169 #101650 Very Vanilla $850 (40 sheets)
Monday, November 15, 2010
I have downlines all over the country and enjoy each and every one of them! I truly believe that we are a TEAM working TOGETHER .... we all have things to offer each other and enjoy what we are doing! If you have ANY questions please give me a call or shoot me an email! I so hope to have my computer back and running tomorrow...it's a laptop and the backlight went out so will be using it as a desktop and the monitor will be here tomorrow, my geek in the meantime is re-formatting the harddrive for me...YIKES...lol..in the meantime I'm using my grandson's laptop....double YIKES...lol
Do the math--best deal ever! What's in the two Starter Kits
Note: this post will be staying at the top of my blog for a while here! Scroll down for new posts each day.
Ok, by now you've all heard that the Starter Kits for joining Stampin' Up are HALF PRICE from November 15-30, 2010. My demo friend Stella crunched the numbers and shared what a truly outstanding deal this is! I still can't quite believe it!
Here’s what is in the CUSTOMIZABLE Standard Kit and the value of each:
1. Any $33.95 or lower Stamp Set
2. Any $28.95 or lower Stamp Set
3. Any $18.95 or lower Stamp Set
4. Any $9.95 or lower Stamp Set
Before we go on, note that the $87.50 kit cost has already paid for the 4 sets above valued at $91.80. That means EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS FREE!!!!!!
5. $19.95 Brights Patterns Designer Series paper stack (OR color of your choice) FREE
6. $16.95 Stampin’ Scrub® FREE
7. $8.95 Whisper White 5/8" satin ribbon (OR ribbon at the same or lower price) FREE
8. $8.95 VersaMark® pad (OR ink pad at the same or lower price) FREE
9. $8.50 Card stock 8-1/2" x 11" (Whisper White OR color of your choice) FREE
10. $7.95 Small Chocolate Songbird Tile Décor Elements® (OR Décor Elements item at the same or lower price) FREE
11. $6.95 Assorted color card stock 8-1/2" x 11" (Getting Started OR assortment of your choice) FREE
12. $6.95 Clear Block C (OR clear block at the same or lower price) FREE
13. $6.95 SNAIL Adhesive® (OR adhesive at the same or lower price) FREE
14. $6.50 Fast Flowers Stampin’ Around® wheel (OR standard wheel of your choice) FREE
15. $5.95 Stampin’ Around Self Inking Handle (standard) FREE
16. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
17. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
18. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
19. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
20. $5.25 Uninked Cartridge (standard) FREE
21. $4.50 Stampin’ Mist® (OR StazOn® Cleaner) FREE
22. $3.95 Stampin’ Dimensionals® FREE
23. $3.50 Stampin’ Write® marker (color of your choice) FREE
24. $3.50 Stampin’ Write® marker (color of your choice) FREE
25. $3.32 Blender pen (single) FREE
26. $2.95 Marina Mist Classic Ink Refill (OR color of your choice) FREE
27. $1.95 Décor Elements Applicator Tool FREE
28. $1.17 Stamping sponge (single) FREE
29. Catalogs ($29.95 for 8), business forms, and other printed materials to get your business off to a great start! FREE
And were you thinking about getting My Digital Studio, maybe for Christmas? Here’s what is in the CUSTOMIZABLE Digital + Kit and the value of each:
1. $79.95 My Digital Studio™ software* (see description of this product below)
2. $8.50 Card stock 8-1/2" x 11" (Whisper White OR color of your choice)
Before we go on, note that the $87.50 kit cost has paid for the My Digital Studio software & card stock above. That means EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS FREE!!!!!!
3. Any $26.95 or lower Stamp Set FREE
4. Any $18.95 or lower Stamp Set FREE
5. Any $7.95 or lower Stamp Set FREE
6. $16.95 Stampin’ Scrub® FREE
7. $8.95 Brights Designer buttons FREE
8. $7.95 Small Chocolate Songbird Tile Décor Elements® (OR Décor Elements item at the same or lower price) FREE
9. $6.95 Clear Block C (OR clear block at the same or lower price) FREE
10. $6.95 Assorted color card stock 8-1/2" x 11" (Getting Started OR assortment of your choice) FREE
11. $6.95 SNAIL Adhesive® (OR adhesive at the same or lower price FREE
12. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
13. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
14. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
15. $5.95 Classic Stampin’ Pad® (color of your choice) FREE
16. $4.95 Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (OR ribbon at the same or lower price) FREE
17. $4.95 Glue Dots® FREE
18. $4.50 Stampin’ Mist® (OR StazOn® Cleaner) FREE
19. $3.95 Stampin’ Dimensionals® FREE
20. $3.50 Stampin’ Write® marker (color of your choice) FREE
21. $3.50 Stampin’ Write® marker (color of your choice) FREE
22. $1.95 Décor Elements Applicator Tool FREE 23. Catalogs ($29.95 for 8), business forms, and other printed materials to get your business off to a great start! FREE
Seen enough? Call me today--do not wait--(918)618-3522--and I'll get you hooked up and answer any questions you have about being a hobby or business demo, our low quarterly minimums, and what happens if you don't decide to stick with it. Or, if you're already convinced, just go to www.debiengle.stampinup.net and click on Join Now. My authorization password is DREAM IT and the whole process will only take you about twenty minutes total if you already know what you want in your kit. I'm so excited for you all who will be getting such fantasteriffic amounts of stuff for SO cheap!!!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Be sure to order from my personal Stampin' Up! website to get the *preferred* price and the best shipping rate! If you have any questions, shoot me an email or call! To get the additional 5% off of the additional charm and necklace these MUST be ordered directly thru me by email!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Here's the deets on the Sale:
Only while supplies last and all sales are final!
Can only be ordered online not to be included as a club order or workshop order!
If you have any questions shoot me an email or call me at 918-618-3522
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Here is one using the new Two-Step owl punch, you will be seeing alot of him even as a flower and a ghost...lol:
Monday, September 20, 2010
Ok, I will begin posting projects later tonight...hubby is finally leaving the house (he is your classic couch potato hermit..urrggg) so I will be free..lol...
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Sooo if any of you would like to be notified when it is....just shoot me an email or call me at 918-618-3522......This will be an Open House type of event but even MORE FUN!....children are welcome and bring your swimsuits!.....
Please let me know if there is anything you would like to have going on at that time...I'm thinking of snacks, swimming some quick *make & takes* and a chance for all of you to get to know one another....I have ALOT of retired stampin up product to get rid of...and that is your chance to pick up some deals!....
soooo, please let me know if you want notification...if you are out of town I can send you a list.....
Saturday, June 5, 2010
There have been several things I've been wanting to share with you so I'm updating my blog in a hurry (I have to go to Ohio from Oklahoma for 2 funerals next week...life just keeps going and going) but wanted to let you all know!
The retirement list is out...you can purchase these until the end of June...so if there are any stamps, etc you have been putting off getting NOW is the time!!
We also have the NEW MINI recruiting special on the right side of my blog....it is a great time to sign up.....let me know if you have any questions....I will be in touch while I'm out of town...
I will be putting up my retirement list of stamps, etc when I get back to town....
The new catalog is WONDERFUL....seriously WONDERFUL....there are so many things in it I want!.....lol
hugs and peace to all of you and THANK YOU for your friendship and business!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
AND AND AND!!!...Stampin' Up! is giving us NEW COLORS.....I am so so so happy about this even though I have all of the ink, crayons, markers, etc for the retiring colors I feel that those will make good blog candy and hostess gifts and just plain old giveaway's...not that I won't miss some of them but I am ready for a change!!!...
Look at the NEW pallet of colors!!
These will be in the NEW CATALOG JULY 1ST!!!...so you will have plenty of time to stock up on the retiring colors that you may miss.....Have to admit there are a few colors that *I* will also be stocking up on!!
Stampin' Up! realizes that many of us have all of the accessories so they are offering *kits* to fill in our old with the new!!!....I think this is awesome!
Well, I'm off to make some thank you cards for my friends that have helped out so much already!...I am so blessed....tonight we will have lasanga (sp), salad and garlic bread thanks to one of them!!...Thanks, Claudia!
Friday, April 2, 2010
We had so much fun making easter baskets using Stampin' Up's! scallop envelope for the big shot....the time went WAY to quick and we had to rush putting the candy in! This turned out to be an easy easy project for the boys....
This is my Matthew, he's my youngest grandson...
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Thanks to all of you I've had a great time with SAB..it was my first time as a demo....and I actually got 2 recruits!..Hi Susan and Lorie!....I hope I can be an awesome *up-line* to them....
Just email me your order or do it thru my su site...hit the little button that says shop 24/7...if you have any trouble LMK...
Saturday, March 27, 2010
We will be making a card tote and 2 cards for $5.00...or free with a $25.00 purchase!!
This picture is one that a *secret sister* sent me and I've copied it so many times but have given all of mine away....:)I will offer a few different papers so you can choose...as I always say *improvise*....lol.....if you would like to request a certain color, etc please email me!
You must pre-pay and it is non-refundable ...
The times of the classes are from 10-12 and also from 7-9 .. I have 1 spot open for the morning class. They will be at my house in Longtown, please call me for directions if needed... 918-618-3522
Thursday, March 25, 2010
I'm running out of time here but wanted to show you what we will be doing tonight at the Eufaula VFW...Everyone is welcome to come! It's at 6:30 until whenever!...lol
I made a very simple page this month...in fact, it's the second page I made for the month...decided I didn't like the first one..LOL..and no I'm not going to show it to you...
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Ok, so it's early for Mother's Day but the sentiment at the bottom could be changed to anything or nothing...hope you like this!
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Black
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing; Asian Artistry, Messages for Mom
Punches: Wide Oval; Large Oval; Scallop Oval; New Sab Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Tempting Turquoise
Coloring done Stampin' Up! Markers: Tempting Turquoise & Old Olive