Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LAST DAY FOR SALE-A-BRATION!

Just wanted to remind all of you that TODAY is the last day to order! For a $50 order you can choose ANYTHING from the Sale-a-bration mini!...the only item that we will carry after today will be the punch!...all the rest will be gone, gone, gone!....I don't know about you but I love EVERYTHING in the sab mini!....gheesh, who would of thunk it of me!...lol...and I USE all of it!...it has not been sitting silently on my shelf pleading for my attention...ok, I'm getting off here!...lol

Thanks to all of you I've had a great time with SAB..it was my first time as a demo....and I actually got 2 recruits!..Hi Susan and Lorie!....I hope I can be an awesome *up-line* to them....

Just email me your order or do it thru my su site...hit the little button that says shop 24/7...if you have any trouble LMK...



No comments:

Post a Comment