Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BEACH & RETIREMENT PARTY~~

I am planning to have a beach party...it will be in the beginning of July (trying to get some input on dates right now!)....

Sooo if any of you would like to be notified when it is....just shoot me an email or call me at 918-618-3522......This will be an Open House type of event but even MORE FUN!....children are welcome and bring your swimsuits!.....

Please let me know if there is anything you would like to have going on at that time...I'm thinking of snacks, swimming some quick *make & takes* and a chance for all of you to get to know one another....I have ALOT of retired stampin up product to get rid of...and that is your chance to pick up some deals!....

soooo, please let me know if you want notification...if you are out of town I can send you a list.....

No comments:

Post a Comment