Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A couple of cards from this summer!

Yes, trying to play catch-up (story of my life it seem!)
Here is one using the new Two-Step owl punch, you will be seeing alot of him even as a flower and a ghost...lol:


Then this next one is using our NEW PRESTO PATTERN SPECIALTY PAPERS...Luv this paper!!....it doesn't take much of 1 sheet to make a huge impact on a card or a scrap page so the pack will go a long way or split a pack with a friend!!...bet you hadn't thought about that huh!...lol..



5 comments:

  1. those cards are adorable!
    Thanks for sharing...
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great! I haven't been using this paper cause I didn't know what to do with it. TFS. #271 Following you via Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards!!! I'm now following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your site listed on Stampin' Connection so came to check you out. I'm now following you. I'm #212 on the list, hope you get a chance to visit me too!

    Penny
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards...love the vibrant colors you are using! I'm now a follower from Stampin' Connection #277.
    Please stop by and visit me as well! Thanks :)

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete