Sunday, February 28, 2010

WOW...It's been over a month!



I am so sorry that I have not posted! Life just got in the way and I had no choice in the matter! But, hopefully things have settled down and I'm back!!!

Here are some Photo Boxes I have done, they are so easy to do, inside are a couple of cards to journal about the photos. I like them to grab and take on crops with me or to just have them on the shelf to grab when I'm ready to scrapbook a certain event!

Oh, and would you believe that the blog candy I sent out over a month ago NEVER arrived and then I tried to send Heather just some catalogs and they NEVER arrived so now I'm again going to try to send her some catalogs and a little gift let's see if THEY ARRIVE!! I'm also going to total up what I am going to send to the Red Cross for Haiti and let you know what it amounts to. My Prayers are for those in Chili now ... Yet again another tragedy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment